Meeting in Swedish Lapland
Programme example for 50 persons
3 nights / 4 days
At arrival to Luleå Airport in afternoon CreActive guides meets the group at Kallax APT for transfer with private coach (10min) to Hotel Nordkalotten. Before departure from Kallax Airport with the private coach we take a welcome drink at the Gate Nordkalotten a Lappish tee-pee 150 metres from the Airport. At arrival to the hotel check in in double rooms with private sauna.
- Husky Tour at Nordkalotten The dogs are barking, eager to take you away on a 0,5 hour dog sledge safari through the pine forests at the Kallax moor. We will make a stop along the route for hot drinks.
- Dinner at Restaurant Eight Seasons A two course dinner consisting of local specialties such as salmon, reindeer and moose is served. After dinner The Hotels sauna and relax is available for those who wants.
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet is served in restaurant eight seasons.
- Meeting time Conference room for 50 persons with all technical facilities at Hotel Nordkalotten. Coffee break with sandwich.
- Lunch Buffet served at Hotell Nordkalotten.
- Icebreaker tour (4 hours): Private Coach Transfer from Hotel Nordkalotten to Pitea, approx 40 min. During the 4 hour tour you can try bathing among the ice floes in a survival suit. You are given a tour of the ship and get to learn a little about sea travel, ice breaking and the Arctic Explorer. A light meal is served onboard.
- Dinner, Sauna and relax at Hotell Nordkalotten 3 course dinner is served at Restaurant at Hotell Nordkalotten. Sauna and relax after dinner.
- VIP Entrance tickets to Luleås most popular Nightclub CLEO incl. welcome drink. Luleå offers a great variety of pubs and discothèques. Private Coach Transfer back to HotelNordkalotten intheevening.
Scandinavian breakfast buffet is served in restaurant eight seasons. Departure to Brandon camp with private coach.
- Winter Olympics with a mix of exiting winter activities in back to back style during whole day including outdoor lunch in the Lappish tee pee. Continued outdoor activities until noon. Snowmobile slalom –Kick sledge race – Axe throwing –Ice bowling – Snow sculpturing Snow volley etc.
- Sauna on ice Before dinner the group can enjoy the sauna facilities at Brandon camp with hot tubs, ice baths and relax and open bar in the Lappish tee pee.
- Dinner A nice 3 –course dinner is served at the cosy log timbered restaurant at Brandon camp consisting of the best cuisine from the Sea and the forests of Lapland. In late evening private coach transfer back to Hotel Nordkalotten for overnight.
Scandinavian breakfast buffet is served in restaurant eight seasons. Check out and guided round tour with private coach around Gammelstad World heritage and Luleå City. Stop for shopping in Luleå on your own. Lunch in Luleå city. Private Coach transfer to airport with guide from CreActive.
Price: from SEK 11295 per person includingVAT (25%) if 50 paying guests
Price includes: All private coach transfers, welcome drink, 3 nights in double room at Hotel Nordkalotten, Thermal equipment at all activities, Husky tour day 1, two course dinner at restaurant Eight Seasons., conference room 50 pax incl coffe and sandwich, 4h icebreaker tour incl. ice swim and light meal. Sauna and relax and snacks at hotel Nordkalotten, 3 course dinner in restaurant at Hotel, VIP entrance tickets incl welcome drink, Winter Olympics at Brändön camp including outdoor lunch, Sauna and relax at Ice sauna, 3 course dinner at Brandon camp. Guided round tour in Luleå and Gammelstad including lunch, Guide/tour leader from CreActive day 1- 4.
Not included in price: International or Domestic flights, Alcoholic beverages or items of personal character.