General conditions and terms of bookings
- CONFIRMATION OF THE PROGRAM: Your reservation is considered confirmed upon a full payment of the arrangement ( 3 weeks) 21 days prior to the arrival of the group/ individual.
- BOOKING: Bookings should be sent be e-mail, fax or via post signed by the client.
- FIT RATES: FIT rates are valid for individual travellers when used in production, accommodation is a part of a package in CREACTIVE ADVENTURE AB own production. FIT rates do not apply in business travel, rates are to be negotiated separately.
- PRICES: All the prices are net and includes V.A.T. taxes.
- PAYMENTS: Payment for the transaction in SEK must be received by CREACTIVE ADVENTURE AB prior to arrival of the individual /group. The amount due to CreActive Adventure AB shall be remitted to:CreActive Adventure AB
961 97 GUNNARSBYN
- Bank connection:
971 28 Luleå
SWEDENSWIFT: HAND SE SS
IBAN:SE18 6000 0000 0002 9756 4498
Bank account no: 6201 297 564 498
- CANCELLATION: If cancellation is made later than 2 weeks (15 days) before arrangement (Day 1), we will charge 75% of the arrangement costs. If cancellation is made 8 (1 week) days or later prior to the excursion or no show, 100% cancellation char g es.
- ROOMING LIST: The definitive rooming list must reach CreActive Adventure AB no later than 15 days before the group’s arrival.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Meals: Meals as indicated in each programme. Meals are prearranged with substitutions normally not available. Persons requiring special diets due to medical reasons are kindly asked to advise details when making tour reservation
- Not included in price: Flights, Meals, drinks, alcoholic beverages and services, unless specified in programme, and all items ofpersonal nature.
- CreActive Adventure AB and associated companies and deliverers: Are not responsible for changes in program or schedules that may occur due to ice, snow, weather, temperature conditions or Force Majeure.
- Snowmobiles and clothing: The equipment consists of snowmobiles, which are easy to handle and are developed for the demanding conditions of arctic climates. The safaris include fuel, oil and maintenance. The gear —thermal outfits, snowmobiling shoes, under-hoods and helmets and mittens—are in most cases provided for all outdoor activities.
- Instructions and guidance: Technical and security instruction is provided before all adventures so that all participants are able to have full knowledge about manoeuvring the vehicles. Additional emphasis is placed on the special safety regulations regarding every aspect of the safaris.
- Terms and Conditions: The driver of a snowmobile must be at least 16 years of age. Swedish law prohibits driving a snowmobile under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Insurances: Self risk iability for damage caused to snowmobile amounts to SEK 12000/ accident paid by client on site in case of damage accident
- ARRIVAL DELAYS: In an event of delayed arrival in resort, the Company retains the right to surcharge according to detailed calculations for extra costs due to the delay.
- INSURANCE: Creactive Adventure AB always strongly recommend our guests to have a valid travel insurance during their travel in Sweden and when participating in our activities.
Insurances, licenses and guarantees
In Sweden all companies that sell, market or produce travel packages needs a economical warranty/security from Kammarkollegiet to protect their travellers in case of bancrupty. You can check us by using our VAT reg number: 556621 -1420 at the link above .
CreActive Adventure AB is since 2001 a licensed Rafting Company by the Swedish Maritime Department which means that we live up to the latest international standards and regulations for commercial white water rafting.